PhotoForum is an email based photo-imaging education and professional practice
This is a listing of photography related positions available contributed by
members of the PhotoForum mail list and also others at the request of the
organizations with available positions. There is no charge for listing positions available on this page.
Contact Prof. Andrew Davidhazy if you would like to add an employment opportunity
here. His email is: email@example.com
to return to the list's website.
Journal Editor for the Photo/Imaging Education Association.
Date of Appointment: June 1, 2008 to June 1, 2011.
Find out the complete requirements
for this position by following this link to the organization's web posting:
Senior Faculty position at the School of Photographic Arts and Sciences at RIT.
The School of Photographic Arts and Sciences at Rochester Institute of Technology invites
applicants to apply for a tenure track, senior faculty position in its fine art photography program
for fall of 2008.
- MFA in photography, digital photography, digital media or related field.
- Minimum of five years of teaching expertise at both undergraduate and graduate level.
- Substantial record of accomplishment, gallery and museum exhibition and publication, and other appropriate academic, professional distinctions commensurate with the rank of Associate or Full Professor.
- Demonstrated commitment to the advanced curriculum and mentorship of a MFA program, as well as the ability to lead courses in an undergraduate BFA program.
- Thorough knowledge of digital and analog photography, current artistic practices, including the moving image, and an exceptionally strong, demonstrated conceptual, historical and practical understanding of the field.
Send letter of application, portfolio, teaching philosophy, CV, contact information for three professional references and SASE to:
Therese Mulligan, Ph.D,, Chair
Fine Art Faculty Search Committee
RIT School of Photographic Arts and Sciences
70 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY, 14623
Inquiries may be directed to 585-475-2616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rochester Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.