BACK TO INDEX
Pop Corn Maker
The PopLite hot air corn popper makes up to 18 cups of fresh hot popcorn in less than three minutes. The handy butter melter doubles as a measuring cup, while the chute directs popcorn right into your bowl.
Flexibility and efficiency of use
- User has the ease of just pouring in corn and plugging in the unit. Two minutes later fluffy fat-free popcorn. (no butter or oil needed)
- Wipe any popcorn hulls off the unit and put it away, nothing to wash.
- Portable and can be plugged anywhere.
- Chute directs popcorn into bowl
- When the user melts butter and pours it on the popcorn, they shrink and gets soggy. Butter melter isn't that great
Help and documentation
- No help or documentation needed. Simple and straight forward to use
- If the user pours more corn kernels and starts the popcorn maker, he will not enjoy fluffy pop corns and may end up with corn kernels pouring in the bowl. There should be some indication or measure for corn kernels.
- Overall a good device for quick pop corns. Easy to use.