University of Rochester, Strong Memorial Hospital
(September 1996 - Present)
- Performs a variety of ultrasound examinations which included:
- Neonatal Heads
- Vascular and Abdominal Doppler including Color Flow and Power Doppler
- Small Parts
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Transcranial Doppler
- Interventional/Invasive Procedures (transplantation, biopsies, needle aspirations)
- Organ Transplantation
- Peripheral Vascular Doppler
- Advise and evaluate ultrasound students on academic and clinical issues.
- Help upgrade the ultrasound examination protocols to ensure better patient care.
- Provide educational information to patients and/or families regarding ultrasound procedures.
- Train new radiology residents in operation of ultrasound instruments and quality control checks of the ultrasound systems.