BACK TO INDEX
Below are the pictures of a Coffee Maker:
- The coffee cups shown in the figure lying next to the coffee maker can be kept in the holder which is right above the white coffee mug
- There are options for half cup or full cup as shown by the bluish buttons on the top surface of the coffee maker.
- Then there are different option to brew the coffee
- There is a container on the left side of the coffee maker to fill in water.
- There is a small container kind of thing below the white mug in the fig above which collects the extra coffee dripping from the coffee maker.
Visibility of system status:
- The coffee brewing and cup size buttons are at the top surface of the coffee maker which means if the coffee maker is kept at some height the buttons are invisible or inaccessible to persons with short height
User Control and Freedom:
- The brewing LED is on when the coffee is being brewed.
- No LED is on when the coffee maker is not in use.
- One has to open the coffee cup holders to determine if there are any coffee makers placed inside
- There are no indicators if the machine is out of water.
Flexibility and Efficiency of use:
- There is no way to stop the brewing once started for the specified quantity (half/full cup). Incase if the user forgets to place a cup below the coffee maker, all the coffee will be overflowing on the table or the counter on which this is placed.
- The coffee maker vibrates a little and makes noise while brewing the coffee
- The buttons being on the top surface most of the users need to search for them