Graph Theory: Applied Networks Darren Narayan and Anthony Harkin
Graph Theory: Ramsey and Folkmann Numbers Stanislaw Radsiszowski
Dynamical Systems: Mathematical Biology
Dynamical Systems: Delay Differential Equations Tamas Wiandt
Program Dates: June 3 - July 26, 2013
● A stipend plus free apartment style housing.
● Work closely with faculty on research projects
● Participate in an "Ethics in Science" workshop
● Particiate in a Research Seminar Series.
● The opportunity to present your work at a national
mathematics conference after the program.
Deadline for full consideration: March 2, 2013.
How to apply:
A complete application consists of:
- A completed application form
- an unofficial copy of your transcript(s)
- a written statement (no more than 1 page) describing why you want to attend this REU and why you are drawn to mathematics
- two letters of recommendation from professors
The above materials should be sent preferably by email to dansma (at) rit.edu
Application materials can be sent by mail to:
2013 NSF-REU Program in Mathematics
School of Mathematical Sciences
85 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, NY 14623-5603