Graph Theory (Applied Networks): Darren Narayan and Anthony Harkin
Graph Theory (Graph Labeling): Jobby Jacob
Dynamical Systems: Mathematical Biology: Elizabeth Cherry
Potential Program Dates: June 8 - July 31, 2015
● A stipend plus free apartment-style housing.
● Work closely with faculty on cutting-ege research projects
● Participate in an "Ethics in Science" workshop
● Particiate in a Research Seminar Series.
● The opportunity to present your work at a national
mathematics conference after the program.
Deadline for full consideration: March 2, 2015.
How to apply:
A complete application consists of:
- A completed application form
- an unofficial copy of your transcript(s)
- a written statement (no more than 1 page) describing why you want to attend this REU and why you are drawn to mathematics
- two letters of recommendation from professors
The above materials should be sent preferably by email to dansma (at) rit.edu
Application materials can be sent by mail to:
2014 NSF-REU Program in Mathematics
School of Mathematical Sciences
85 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, NY 14623-5604