Standard for Complete answer
A complete answer will include:
· Restatement of the question
· Statement of assumptions, formula and theory
· Values for constants or variables used with enough detail to easily follow the mathematical steps
· Answer with units and estimate of error or significant digits
· Discussion of graphs or figures
In evaluating complete answers 50% of the score will be assigned to understanding the given information and relating it to scientific or engineering theory.
Assignments with only cursory answers make it difficult to judge the amount of understanding and will receive only partial credit.