To obtain a cooperative education experience in the computing field with a special interest in client-side web development and User Interface design. Available for a Summer 2017 Co-op.
Rochester Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science, Human Centered Computing
Expected May, 2018
State Employee Federal Credit Union, Albany, New York
Technology Intern, Summer 2016
Worked in the Web Development department of the state’s sixth largest credit union as a full-stack web developer building web apps. Skills used: ColdFusion, Database Management, Web Design, and Web Development with the help of multiple frameworks.
- SEFCU: Fully and solely, designed and developed a web app to create and manage an enterprise level daily newsletter.
- UNHCR: Mapped and surveyed two Congolese refugee camps in Rwanda. Currently working to synthesize the data for use in multiple Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) projects.
- Web & Mobile II: Designed and developed two websites about personal topics of interest, utilizing modern design standards, including mobile-first design, Dynamic HTML, and CSS 3 specific attributes, for multiple web classes.
- Web & Mobile II: Team Leader for an outdoor adventure based website.
- Designing the User Experience: Semester-long team project involving pitching and designing a new more user friendly interface for Windows 10.
- Eagle Project: Project Leader for the installation of a 20’ flagpole. Planned and supervised all aspects of the installation.
- Frameworks: jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular 1.5, Ionic.
- Strong written and oral skills in German.
- Basic French skills.
- Sketch, NinjaMock, Balsamiq, InVision, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MSSQL Server 2008, Illustrator CC, and Photoshop CC.
- Trained in leadership. Have worked in and lead multiple group projects both designing and developing. Currently the President of Fowl Play, RIT’s oldest comedy troupe.
- Trained archery range master.