- Created a media finder for movies, TV, and video games.
- Used web service APIs from The Movie Database and Giant Bomb to retrieve information.
View Dazzlefeed here
- Created a version of the casual game "Boomshine".
- The game features multiple game states, circle collision detection, pausing and unpausing, and 2 channel sound.
- Play by clicking a circle to create a chain reaction.
Play Boomshine here
- Created an audio visualizer using web audio and Canvas APIs.
- The user can manipulate visual and audio effects through sliders, drop-down menus, and checkboxes.
- Both frequency and waveform data can be sampled and drawn to the canvas.
View Audio Visualizer here