- These files are actual exams from a previous year.
- While they are a good indication of how I ask questions and what
I expect on an exam, please remember that the exams reflect the quarter
in which they were given.
- From year to year, the pacing may be different, and what is covered
on Exam 1, for example, in one year, might be covered on Exam 2 in another.
- Similarly, while the course is generally the same from year to
year, in each year there is variation in topics covered and emphasis
- The best way to use these exams as study guides is to look at all
of them before each exam and to focus on the specific topics covered
during your quarter. Do not assume that something on Exam 2 in the samples
will not be on Exam 1 in your quarter.