Current Graduate Students- Anita Aghaie, Ph.D.
- Amir Jalali, Ph.D. (with Prof. Azarderakhsh at FAU)
- Srivatsan Subramanian, M.Sc.
- Prashant Ahir, M.Sc.
Past Graduate Students- Brian Koziel, M.Sc., 2016
Thesis: Low-Resource and Fast Elliptic Curve Implementations over Binary Edwards Curves.
- Rajeev Verma, M.Sc., 2015
Thesis: Efficient Implementation of Pairing-Based Cryptography on Embedded Systems.
- Rajkumar Ramadoss, M.Sc., 2015
Thesis: Reliable Hardware Architectures of CORDIC Algorithm with Fixed Angle of Rotations.
- Vineeta Singh, M.Sc., 2015
Thesis: Reliable Low-Latency and Low-Complexity VITERBI Architectures Benchmarked on ASIC and FPGA.
- Niranjan Manoharan, M.Sc., 2014
Thesis: Reliable and Fault-Resilient Schemes for Efficient Radix-4 Complex Division.
- Kai Tian, M.Sc., 2014
Thesis: Reliable and Fault-Resilient Lightweight Cryptographic Block Ciphers Benchmarked for False-Alarm Resistance.